Wednesday, September 20, 2023

bus


I note that in the early days of this blog I used to talk a lot about public transport and I did seem to be going hither and thither on outer suburban bus services in particular. That happens less now though I do still go far and wide, but often now it's by car. Why? I don't know but I will say that, while it is perfectly legal (or I choose to think it is) to take Perry on the train, he is anxious about it and so it can really only be short distances. He can't go on buses, he'll never know what that's like. 

This afternoon I was late for a meeting because the bus was l-a-t-e. I have really come to depend on the 402, I don't know why it comes so frequently and travels so valiantly between two places that don't per se need to be travelled between (Footscray and East Melbourne, I mean, that's fine but if you were in Footscray and you actually wanted to get to East Melbourne fastish, you'd go on the train right?) though obviously not many people actually travel the whole distance instead they take bits of the route. Anyway, I do expect it to be quick and so when it doesn't show I fall to pieces. 

I've got nothing else (or perhaps just nothing) to say on this topic. Do blogs waste energy i.e. are they bad for the environment? If so, then I've done a bad thing with this post, it has no point.

No comments:

woodlands park yesterday

New build mansion in Providence Road