Thursday, January 19, 2023

dog park

Perry loves the dog park more than anywhere else as far as I can tell. Even if there are no dogs there (this happens occasionally) he still just loves its dogness. I guess it just has an essentially joyful vibe with a little frisson of extra trauma and fear for piquancy. 

The dog owners are the odd ones at the dog park. I'm not going to go into detail with the personalities but if you knew nothing about the relationship between people and their dogs and you were were walking or even driving past and saw the way some of them helicopter their dogs you'd wonder what on earth weird experiment was going on. Personally, I let Perry get on with it - I figure he can work it out. He knows where I am if he needs me and he doesn't need me getting up in his shizzle. But some people really want to be a part of every moment - I suppose that's what it is? I actually don't know and I don't know how to ask. 

But then, all the dogs are different of course and maybe some of them have behavioural or even physiological issues that need attention. I don't know. I only know what it looks like.

How's your week been? Mine's been very busy, there are projects about to reach fulfilment after a long gestation and I can't wait. And new projects to begin I guess which tbh I can wait for, lol. 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...