Saturday, June 18, 2022

end of the age

Ten years ago: It has just been announced that as of 2013 The Age will become a tabloid, and obviously the whole newspaper is running down into nothing. It is so weird when things that have existed for a century before me, and then through my own half-century, come crashing down. Not that I can think of too many other examples of this. Still. It's crap! Well, I'll be interested if I'm still around in 2022 to see if the term  'newspaper' still means anything at all.
I bitched about The Age constantly, of course, but that doesn't mean I didn't want it to still be around. I'm a subscriber, have been for ages. Though I have to say, Mia reads it daily and I don't.

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...