Wednesday, January 12, 2022

homicide - the brand

The most interesting thing about this episode is that for the first time we get an address to camera by John Fegan (who plays Inspector Connolly) giving us a spiel about the story we are about to see, re: prostitution. Didn't stop the episode in question from being full of nudging and winking. The other odd thing about this ep is that it has a title, which they hadn't up till this point. 
 


*update later same day, I discovered Enid Johns was a pseudonym of one of the (male) writers on the show whose name I unfortunately have forgotten though it is mentioned in Rozzi Bazzani Hector: the Story of Hector Crawford and Crawford Productions Arcadia, North Melbourne 2015.

No comments:

what think ye of monk

I have been watching a little bit of Monk lately. The show was on air between 2002-2009 and I never watched it then (as I recall) but I have...