Monday, July 26, 2021

no more after this I promise

...because apart from anything else, it's clearly palpably nothing, except mysterious. It's 'why did someone put a bit of screwed up paper in that keyhole' mysterious, or Nancy lying on the rug and meowing at me mysterious. There's a reason but it's surely about the dullest reason you can imagine. So this is the visitors to this blog in the last week. As you can see, the vast majority of them are from Sweden although I'm fairly positive they are not. You may recall a few weeks ago the second tranche of visitors, many, I can't remember how many but hundreds, were from the Netherlands. That has now completely gone: the dutch have become absolutely no longer interested in what I have to say. The second tier now is Australia which all things considered is how it should be. 

So clearly some scattershot internet reflex is visiting this blog pretending to be Sweden but leaving no messages and doing nothing more than visit, I don't know how but I am fairly sure that no-one is actually reading or looking at anything. If anyone can explain why this is happening I'd be interested to hear it, but I can also happily ignore it. 

I am offended no-one at all visits from South America or Africa, my south-of-the-equator brethren have forsaken me almost completely (kudos to Indonesia and Thailand where the real fans are). Not even New Zealand?! Disgusting. 

No comments:

what think ye of monk

I have been watching a little bit of Monk lately. The show was on air between 2002-2009 and I never watched it then (as I recall) but I have...