Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Not the 16th anniversary of this blog

Don't ask me why but for some bizarre reason (they were not better or worse or any different from subsequent entries) I deleted the first few entries from Lorraine Crescent some years ago, or rather cut and pasted them into later entries. I can't explain why but you'd assume that people do things for a reason, right? So they're in the morass here somewhere, and possibly even with details about the dates they were originally posted. But just as I ridiculously started doing that, I also ridiculously stopped, and the first one I didn't do it to was 27 April 2005. I don't even know what I'm saying, except that anniversaries are fake anyway, well, they're real but they're meaningless. 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...