Thursday, December 03, 2020

outdoor living room in gatehouse st parkville


 I do find this pretty appealing I have to say. I also have to say I don't recall anyone actually inhabiting it though they must. I wonder if when you do this kind of thing to the front of your house you run the risk of randoms deciding that they can settle in for a while, well you would have to be prepared for that eventuality and ready to deal with it. It wouldn't be the end of the world but it might occasionally be confronting. 

4 Dec update: yesterday afternoon/evening I went past and a very elaborate, seemingly intergenerational birthday party celebration was going on there. It felt like, and hopefully was, the opening scene of a novel

2 comments:

lucy tartan said...

Spiders

lucy tartan said...

Was it a birthday party for spiders

what think ye of monk

I have been watching a little bit of Monk lately. The show was on air between 2002-2009 and I never watched it then (as I recall) but I have...