Sunday, February 12, 2023

memory lane

This is one of the weirdest Homicide moments ever for me. Delaney and Mac pile into their vehicle with an informant (played by Max Osbiston) to find a house in Carlton. What do you know, they end up in the street I 'grew up in', which is actually in Hawthorn not anywhere near Carlton, but there you go. We don't see any more of the street except the street sign - very obvious, unusually obvious for Homicide (and I don't know much about the old postcode system in Melbourne, but I do know that 'E2' is definitely not Carlton). But... 
We do get a shot of Auburn road, the main road that Scott St led off, and the gasometer at the end of the street, which really towers over the area in a way I genuinely don't remember, but I'm sure that's it. 
That's all I know. But it's something. 

 

No comments:

today's pants