Saturday, October 15, 2022

five years ago - talkin' bout your generation




Carmelina and I have been to these studios in Southbank a few times to see Mad as Hell and at least once to see Talkin' Bout Your Generation being made/'taped'. In both cases it was exactly the same studio and of course exactly the same host (and exactly the same warm up guy) but pretty different shows. I have never watched TBYG on tv, whereas I watch MAH pretty religiously, but from memory the experiences were pretty much equally enjoyable, mainly because Shawn Micallef has that charisma. I have no recollection of who the guests were on this episode or much else about the experience, only these photos found recently on my phone, which just goes to prove: write everything down! WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!!! It's important! 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...