Saturday, February 19, 2022

a glitch in the matrix



OK so explain this.

I am at the National Library listening to two CDs of interviews. One is with Don Gazzard from 1972, the other is with Tony Powell from 2005. I am given a CD drive and told to plug them into a computer and listen on speakers, which is all fine. When I put in the Don Gazzard interview, it comes up on the screen as being a CD of the Tony Powell interview. In the second picture above you can see me holding up the Powell CD while the Gazzard interview is playing. I suppose you have to take my word for it that there aren't two Powell CDs and I have both of them. But I don't.

These are two completely different things. Yes, they both discuss planning (so what) but Gazzard was essentially an architect, Powell an engineer who worked in planning. 

I completely fail to understand how this happened. 

No comments:

woodlands park yesterday

New build mansion in Providence Road