Thursday, April 30, 2020

30 april 2020

Current state of my world: I haven't played a record since I played the Simple Minds New Gold Dream album a few days ago. I did get Don Walker's 1981 (?)  soundtrack to Freedom out for some reason but I have not yet put it on. That might happen.

Last night I recorded a lecture (due next week), this morning I plan to do another one, due tomorrow. I actually started a couple of times this morning but found it impossible to collect my thoughts. What a prima donna. 

It's cold, I have a lot of work-related reading to do, and a lot of emails to send, and potentially some shopping too (just for necessities). Good times (I guess). 

No comments:

is it a bear

Duolingo drives me mad, for instance when it tells me that varovainen is a 'weak word' for me. It's not. I know it means 'ca...