Wednesday, March 25, 2009

this morning

I walked to the tram through Gowanbrae. This takes about 1 hour 10 mins. I noted along the way that there is a bus system through Gowanbrae now that requires you to call 15 mins in advance if you want it to come to a particular stop. Actually it's a pretty good idea, though it seems more suited to a little Turkish village than a big grown-up suburb in the most suburban nation in the world. If it works for the Gowanbraeans, it works for me (I must catch it some time - said the cat). Then my knee was sore when I got off the tram. Oh boy!

No pictures. You wouldn't cope.

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...