Wednesday, May 01, 2024

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!


As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I thought Marilyn was a great character on Home and Away. This so-called interview was very early in Symons' career - she had another decade on H&A ahead of her, then a long stretch in the UK on Emmerdale, and then back to Australia and to H&A. That's a career! 

 




Most impressive easter egg in this piece I think is that I misspelled Henri Szeps' name as Henry early on, then misspelled dyed as died later, as a kind of, you know (trails off...)

No comments:

puppets of his imagination

Since deciding to experiment with the possibility that screen exposure late at night is responsible for my general sleeplessness, I have sho...