Monday, December 22, 2008
monday
Nothing happened on Monday. I walked from Ascot Vale station it took an hour and then I felt fantastic for about three hours. I tried to work a fair bit but it was too hot and muggy and I felt bad. The cool change did not come quickly enough. I spent a fair bit of time in the library. I had lunch with a colleague who had been a great help to me all year and I tried to tell her this and say how much I appreciated it but she obfuscated and nicked into a toilet we had been passing. On the train on the way home a plumpish tall blond woman half my age was reading a menu for sausage pasta she had printed off the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
prayers to sweet granny lard for some sanity
I suppose it's Trump that is making me so sick of America. I was listening to Conan O'Brien's podcast which I often do, and he w...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment