Wednesday, July 22, 2026

port melbourne this morning

Perry and I went to the beach this morning just for something to do. He loves to dig in the sand, I hope he doesn't cause an environmental disaster. We went out on this pier which btw I had never noticed before...

And got the weirds, because there are all these memorial plaques on it. Did you know about this? 




Then we had a quick look at the vacant site over the road. I can't even remember what used to be there, only that I was somewhat disappointed it was pulled down. 


I took this photograph through the gate. Made me feel a bit like the Mars Rover


No comments:

port melbourne this morning

Perry and I went to the beach this morning just for something to do. He loves to dig in the sand, I hope he doesn't cause an environment...