Friday, February 16, 2024

jacana reserve walk

So just for the heck of it, quick deets on a Jacana Reserve walk this morning. This is Barry these days, he is too old to walk a long way, but he still has a good life, I am told.  

Ibises in the park. There were tons of them, a huge flock, but these were a little further north just a small gathering and closer to the path. I have no idea what they were all eating, but they were all eating. 
I just couldn't figure out what this was. Can you tell? 
I am kind of into this weed island, looks like Perry and Ferdie were too. The shopping trolley reminded me of how once (15+ years ago) I called the supermarket in high dudgeon and told them they had to get the shopping trolleys out of the reserve. The idiot who answered the phone said of course they would because they were worth $1000 each. I'm sure. 
Can you say fox on the isthmus six times quickly? 

fox on the isthmus six times quickly fox on the isthmus six times quickly fox on the isthmus six times quickly fox on the isthmus six times quickly fox on the isthmus six times quickly fox on the isthmus six times quickly gosh you're sly

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...