Tuesday, June 29, 2021

WHY



I spend so much important valuable time pretending Nancy is more than a cat that it really bothers the hell out of me that she constantly, when washing herself on this crocheted blanket I am using as a couch cover to hide the everyday reality of the corners she has clawed from the upholstery, she gets to the edge of herself and gets to the blanket and starts chewing it. WHY. It can't be a pleasant thing to do, surely it isn't, and it seems to suggest a problem distinguishing between herself and the blanket. When I catch her doing it I put my hand on her and tell her to stop and she looks up like she is woken from a little stupor/trance. It's all pretty strange. 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...