Tuesday, December 31, 2013

phd thesis notes doodles # 4


These doodles are not in the notebook per se but on the back of a piece of paper which was tucked in there; specifically, a one-page program for a 4-day seminar called The Legacy of the Griffins: America, Australia, India which was held in the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning in October 1998 (about eight years before I came to work there). I was surprised to see that this seminar was (1) so long ago: I talked about this on the radio last week (specifically, the tour of Eaglemont) and I said it was ten years ago; it was actually fifteen and (2) four days duration - I remembered it as a day. Anyone who has ever considered amalgamating Gumby, Huckleberry Hound and a vampire: I've already done it OK.

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...