Sunday, March 06, 2011
where was i?
I don't know, I've been working on difficult documents in a work scenario, and they're still not finished. Tried to mow the lawn but it wasn't very good, I'll have to try again. Vacuumed behind the bathroom door. I hurt my ankle somehow - it's been a curious time I just don't know how it started but it is quite painful now and then - but you know so what right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
another quick maribyrnong trip
So today was a quick trip to the Maribyrnong, but only because I wanted to go to Poynton's (I've never been there before) to get som...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
7 comments:
That could almost be song lyrics.
They're better song lyrics than most I've written.
Didn't you write Dead Animal?
I loved that song.
ROTFLMAO
And what about Corn Chips?
I still sing that when they don't make them the proper way.
Me too!
BTW, what a pleasant surprise it was to hear Dr David Nichols on RRR this evening. What a wry sense of humour he has.
Post a Comment