In Maroochydore I had a crappy breakfast in a crappy cafe, I am always a sucker for a first floor eating experience though, you might say it is my achilles heel. Here I am waiting for my food (hollandaise is the new tomato sauce there) reading Tribes of Palos Verdes.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
my sunshine coast gallery of memories 3
In Maroochydore I had a crappy breakfast in a crappy cafe, I am always a sucker for a first floor eating experience though, you might say it is my achilles heel. Here I am waiting for my food (hollandaise is the new tomato sauce there) reading Tribes of Palos Verdes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
prayers to sweet granny lard for some sanity
I suppose it's Trump that is making me so sick of America. I was listening to Conan O'Brien's podcast which I often do, and he w...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment