Thursday, June 22, 2006

i don't just make this stuff up you know

I am psychic. This afternoon I had lunch with my brother in the marginally trendy cafe on Grattan near the IT area where Greg works and also the Australia Centre. Once there I was on the lookout for people I know (not Greg as he is in Qld) and I saw a guy who I thought looked very familiar but I couldn't place him.

A few hours later I got a call in the office I am temporarily occupying from the husband of the occupant, could he come and pick up a book for her. I said sure. When he got there it was the man who looked familiar. He works in the IT area on the other side of campus. I am not kidding. I had never seen him before (or at least, he had never been identified to me previously). But I had heard of him and I recognised him.

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...