Monday, April 10, 2006
garboesque
I recall Peter Cook once saying of his own performance as a kind of Greta Garbo that he quite fancied himself in that get up or maybe with that look. I don't think Millie fancies herself in fact for all I know she has no idea who Greta Garbo is but you have to admit she is a very handsomely statuesque individual. She looks haughtier than she really is in fact she is prone to sucking her paws. Luckily she can't read so she won't know I broadcast this fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 july travel to and in tallinn
Next leg of the journey. Ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn on Monday 6 July. Met with good friends Franziska and Steve at the ferry terminal an...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment